Drayton Harbour Oyster Company - Blaine

Easily the best oysters on the West Coast - and worth the drive down from BC to get them!  Absolutely delicious.  And the best atmosphere and friendly service.  Sitting outside in the sunshine looking at the water, eating oysters and drinking wine - how does it get any better than that?!


This day they started their new menu and these oysters are topped with garlic butter, bacon and cream cheese.  I would have never thought of it but the combination of toppings, including the cream cheese, was excellent.  So delicious!  I have since tried to replicate it and they turned out awesome!!  Previously they had a sweet and spicy option and a garlic parmesan and both were delicious.  I was surprised how much I liked the sweet and spicy one.

Oh, and I almost forgot - how could I forget?!  The Oyster Stew is absolutely delicious - so creamy!  Love it.

Will be back whenever I am on the West Coast.  Again it is worth the trip to Blaine - from anywhere!

Drayton Harbor Oyster Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Drayton Harbour Oyster Company - Blaine" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites North Indian Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...