Cilantro and Chive - Lacombe, Alberta

After several recommendations from co-workers to try this highly touted restaurant, I finally made it there for a Friday night dinner.  As usual, I wanted to try a few different starters instead of a whole meal.  The first three items on the menu looked great so that's what I ordered - knowing I wouldn't be able to eat it all but they looked so tempting!  So I ordered the Brome Lake Braised Duck Wings, the Pulled Duck Poutine and the Blindman IPA Cheese Dip.

Pulled Duck Poutine - could have used more gravy but the pulled duck was excellent.


This literally would have been my favorite dish in a very long time but the Brome Lake Braised Duck Wings were WAY too over cooked.  The sauce was so good though that this would be an absolute die for dish if they got the cooking right.


The Blindman IPA Cheese Dip was very rich and very delicious!

I recommend this place and will try again in the future.

Cilantro and Chive Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...