Lokal Kitchen



This is a great restaurant a little off the beaten path in Sylvan Lake.  The menu is great and the food is excellent.  The space is quaint and clean and they have great prices for wine!  It's too bad the location and space doesn't lend itself well to an outdoor patio as I prefer to eat outside as much as possible in the summer months.  My son had the Korean BBQ with Spiced Pork and Bulgogi Beef.  It was absolutely delicious!  Both meats were very tender and tasty.  I had the Risotto with Italian Sausage.  Very tasty!  I will definitely return.  They have take out as well. 



Lokal Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...